This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: What kind of theme do you have?

Out of curiosity, what kind of theme do you have? Light, dark, grey, red, or other?

Also, what is your favorite theme? I personally like the Kore Emerald theme with its accompanying Domino theme.
    Light
    0%
    Dark
    0%
    Grey
    0%
    Red
    0%
    Other
    0%
    Asus G1S-X3:
    Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Re: Poll: What kind of theme do you have?

My KDE is all decked out in pretty dusty darkish purples. I don't feel that "other" sufficiently represents my pretty purpleness.

Comment

Default KDE Blue. I have no idea what I’m doing, why tempt fate.

Comment

Default KDE Blue. Still do not have a clue as to what I am doing after all these years.
        Ralph<br />ICQ #49993234, AIM &amp; Yahoo ralphfdewitt<br />Jabber, Skype &amp; Google Talk ralphdewitt<br />

Comment

I only make a few changes to the default theme...
          I keep Polyester as the style
          I keep Crystal as the Window Decoration, however I changed the button style from the Default to the "Vista" style - not that I want it too look like Vista, but I hate the default button style the "Kubuntu Edgy/Fiesty" style - I wish they had done a new one for Gutsy.
          I keep the Kubuntu Color Scheme in Gutsy - I always changed to KDE Default in Feisty - I hated that pale purple...
          I use the "CrystalClear" Icon them installable through Apt.
          I switch to a "Large" panel, and remove the Desktop and System Menu buttons, and incorporate those featues into the Quick Launch applet, and I move the Trash to the left side of the clock and add "Logout/Lock" buttons on the right side of the trash...

Looks something like this:
          Clean:
          http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/gutsy.jpg
          Dirty:
          http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/gutsy1.jpg

This is my laptop - Desktop looks identical, except different wallpaper

Comment

That's looks very good
            Asus G1S-X3:
            Intel Core2 Duo T7500, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT, 4Gb PC2-5300, 320Gb Hitachi 7k320, Linux ( )

Comment

Back in the old days, on Gentoo and Debian (KDE screenshots), now I'm running on the default theme.

Comment

It's a very nice theme.. I'm very comfortable with it. Others may not like it, but it works for me

This is my desktop: http://ardchoille42.googlepages.com/kde-osx2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X