This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buring Data Disks

okay I used to use Nero but after they screwed me over w/ Nero 6 not working with Vista and them trying to sell me Nero 7..

Anyways, there is one feature I liked, I had files on my USB hard drive, lets say path X:\cd burning so lets say I burn these lets say MP3 files so a CD, yeah my files are on the disk! Lets say I then get more songs, I then add new files to X:\cd buring next time I open Nero with the disk in there and say data disk it would check X:\cd burning and add the files I added to that folder, It would syncronize.

In Linux I wanted to add files, didnt go I had to manually add the files and what it did was erase all the old files and put just the new ones. Same thing in Vista using Windoze explorer...

It turns out Vista and Linux (even Nero Linux itself), thats why I made This thread.

I was wondering it there a CD buring program that suports multisession and syncronize except in Linux X:\cd burning would be replaced with /media/EXTERNAL/cd burning
    My Local Repository<br />Forums I am active on<br />Please help me with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Working...
X