X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network problem.

Hi,

I'm new on using Linux and I have totally no idea where I began on, I was sick of Windows and a friend of me told me about Linux so I wanted to give it a try. I'm trying to connect to my Wireless network + internet connection but I have no succes at all. I'm not able to connect at all I enter my network password but still nothing it just says for sometime configurating and then it just stops and leaves me without network acces nor internet acces. I'm using the Kubuntu of this site the latest release. If anybody can help me, please! I have no knowledge so-ever using Linux, I do know a few basic commands cuz I used it a while on a dedicated server with Putty so please go easy on me with all the commands, stap by stap please. - A noob quide when it's possible.

My regards.

EDIT: I'm trying to use the knetworkManager, I don't know if its any good but please don't ask me for download other programs, my burner of my dvd is broken and it doesn't have a floppy drive. It's the idea that I get it working with Kubuntu itself and not with other programs, when its possible of course.
Working...
X