This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Love Kubuntu 7.04

I wasn't quite sure where to stick this post, so I thought I'd just put it here.
    What I want to say is that I'm really impressed with Kubuntu 7.04. I love it!
    Of course I'm not disrespecting Ubuntu or Xubuntu 7.04 (I use both of these too, and enjoy using them) but I really really like Kubuntu!
    Thanks for all the hard work.

Re: I Love Kubuntu 7.04

I like it too. It's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of command using konsole, it ain't too made.
    If I can only get the kids MS games to operate soley on Linux then god bye gates for good

Comment

Originally posted by rovernaut
      I like it too. It's a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of command using konsole, it ain't too made.
      If I can only get the kids MS games to operate soley on Linux then god bye gates for good
      There are some solutions out there. Have you looked into it? Although I don't really do much gaming in Linux, I've read good stuff about Cedega, as an example. I think there are other alternatives too.

Comment

I would have to agree Kubuntu is (IMHO) just great. I can't wait for kde 4 that looks even better!
        Without starting a huge war here I MUCH prefer KDE to Gnome myabe it's becuase I come from a predominately windows background but
        I just find it so much more fun and I prefer having more tools at my disposal rather than less to choose from and have to go around hunting for everything in order to change/configure something. But, again this is just my opinion.

Comment

I agree about KDE4. I think that will send KDE way beyond Gnome. I love Kubuntu! I've used it since about 5.10. Had Ubuntu just prior to that but couldn't get use to Gnome. Kubuntu is great and I introduce it to as many as I can.

Comment

Working...
          X