No announcement yet.

BT Controller no longer connecting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DESKTOP] BT Controller no longer connecting.

I started using neon a week ago and I am quite enjoying it so far. I have a CSR BT4.0 USB Bluetooth adaptor. I have been able to pair and use my Wii U Pro controller fine on neon. I recently paired it back to my Wii U and then removed the device from the bt settings on my desktop. When pairing, i receive a pairing error stating that the setup could not finish. It does show up in the list of paired devices though. When attempting to connect to the controller, at the top of the list, it shows "br-connection-create-socket" as an error. I have tried multiple different USB ports, different BT devices (they worked fine), updating drivers and using dmesg -w to find if it was a clone (no clone text output). Here is the output of lsusb:
    Bus 001 Device 008: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)
    I am really stuck on this. i have heard others stating that they have had similar issues with these kinds of adaptors on Linux. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

​​

also, unrelated but how do i change my pfp? i can not find the option on my profile page. edit: just read the email 🤦

Comment

Working...
    X