This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neon and a second user

I created an account for my grandson, Tyler, using SystemSettings --> Account Details --> New User.
    The account set up fine and I can log into it without problems. Everything appears to be operating as one would expect.

I have noticed one peculiarity, however. When I look at Account Details on my account I see only my account. When I log into Tyler's account and view Account Details I see BOTH his account and my account.

If anything, I'd expect it to be the other way around: As administrator I would have a listing of all accounts and the other users would see only their account.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Yup Jerry, @here I see all my users with a "New User" entry to add one. Curious...

Please Read Me

Comment

Everything appears correct here - Neon 5.9.

I see myself + "er indoors" on my account, she can only see her own details.

Comment

Well, I'll delete his account and try to add him again.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X