This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SOLVED] What app is this?

The lower square is the one that I cannot identify. To the right is the set up screen. For a long time I could not move, resize or delete and the tool bar did not appear. The corners were distinctly rounded, then when the tool bar appeared the corners were squared!

Thanks,
    George Dvorak

p.s. The original image is larger. Is there some way to change the size here?

Oh, the preview is larger and a bit readable, good.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Snowhog; Oct 29, 2013, 11:29 PM.

I believe thats the Notes widget.

Comment

The blue one is "Leave Me a Note". You can hover over it with the mouse and grab/drag the little box at the top of the tab that appears to resize it. You have to have widgets unlocked before that will work. Click the cashew in the top right corner of your screen and select "Unlock Widgets".
      Klaatu Barada Nikto

Comment

Sorry it is neither of these.

Comment

Its the notes widget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dnybse0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	640520

Comment

It is the one show up when you press your middle mouse button right.... Its called "Knotes" Look in your package manager.

Code:
            dpkg --list | less
            Code:
            ii  knotes                                4:4.11.2-0ubuntu1                   amd64        sticky notes application
            EDIT: Try this
            Code:
            dpkg --list knotes
            Last edited by Robtygart; Nov 05, 2013, 10:44 AM.
            Rob

Comment

Well this had me most confused. Robtygart you supplied the key, that pressing the mouse wheel caused it to appear. I rarely use the mouse wheel in this way and did not recognize that I had done this, although my little helper, Reba the cat, had probably done it by walking over things.Click image for larger version

Name:	snapshot2.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	640521

So it was Notes, part of plasma-widgets-addons not KNotes.

Thanks every one for helping me solve this.
              George Dvorak

P.S. How do I mark this as solved?
              Last edited by gldvorak; Nov 05, 2013, 06:30 PM. Reason: Add Solved

Comment

Working...
              X