Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cursor/pointer size adjustment - broken?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cursor/pointer size adjustment - broken?

According to the theme file, Oxygen cursors are available in 24 sizes. But yet, my Size drop-down appears broken:

Anyone else notice this? Me aging eyes cain't see so well no more...

The Oxygen cursor you are using is only available in one size: 24.
    A number of other cursor themes, which you seem to be missing, are available in a range of sizes, e.g redglass in sizes 12 - 48.
    Kubuntu 12.04 - Acer Aspire 5750G

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

Erps. Misinterpretation of "available sizes"!

Redglass is in the package xcursor-themes, which isn't installed on my X1. I'll check that out.

Comment

Slightly ambiguous wording at the least. And apparently not enough "What if" questions asked...

"I don't make a great deal of money, but I'm ok with that 'cause I don't hurt a lot of people in the process either"

Comment

I installed the package; the included cursors appear to include only the first two pointers in the set. So I removed the package. I'll head on over to KDE-Look, perhaps I can find something there.

Comment

The oxy-white cursor theme installed seems to only contain 1 size.
            Oxygen cursor themes are though available in a range of sizes and colours; 24, 48 and 72 px in white, black, blue and yellow.

Comment

Do you have a download link? I installed oxygen-cursor-theme-extra, which added more colors, but no more sizes.

Comment

Even better...enjoy

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X