This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centered panel items?

When I used gnome (and KDE 3.x for that matter), I always had my panel setup the same way:
    Launchers and taskbar on the left, system/notification tray and applets/widgets on the right with the clock right in the centre of the panel.

In KDE 4, I cannot find any way to centre items.
    I have tried using spacers and such but the clock always ends up far off centre or even worse, keeps moving around depending on what else is happening (number of items in taskbar for example).

In the panel settings I have it set to centred but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

Re: Centered panel items?

Originally posted by x-shaney-x
    When I used gnome (and KDE 3.x for that matter), I always had my panel setup the same way:
    Launchers and taskbar on the left, system/notification tray and applets/widgets on the right with the clock right in the centre of the panel.

In KDE 4, I cannot find any way to centre items.
    I have tried using spacers and such but the clock always ends up far off centre or even worse, keeps moving around depending on what else is happening (number of items in taskbar for example).

In the panel settings I have it set to centred but that hasn't helped.

Any ideas?
    Did you try using spacers and then selecting "lock widgets"?
    we see things not as they are, but as we are.
    -- anais nin

Comment

Re: Centered panel items?

Yes, I did try that but after a reboot, the clock has always moved a bit, either to it's original location or just to the right or left of the spacers

Comment

Working...
      X