Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plasma Theme Causing Panel Buttons to Change Positions at Every Login?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma Theme Causing Panel Buttons to Change Positions at Every Login?

For some reason, whenever I apply the Fluffy Bunny plasma theme to my laptop, upon my next login, the widgets that I have added to my panel have changed positions, inevitably placing the task bar at far left while all of the others just get placed in random spots. Has anyone else noticed this too when applying a specific theme on their system? I've tried renaming my ~\.kde4\share\config\ directory to bring up default plasma settings, but the panel widgets played musical chairs once again after upon a subsequent login. Is there any settings I should check out within my Fluffy Bunny theme that could be causing this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If push comes to shove, I'm willing to just move the widgets back into their proper place after login because FLUFFY BUNNY RULES!

Re: Plasma Theme Causing Panel Buttons to Change Positions at Every Login?

fluffy may be outdated and not be safe for newer KDE versions than it was originally made for (assuming it hasn't been updated)

you should check out Fluffy
    http://apachelog.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/fluffy/

Comment

Re: Plasma Theme Causing Panel Buttons to Change Positions at Every Login?

YESSS!!!!

Thanks, claydoh! This looks BAD ASS!!!!

I'm downloading the ISO right now! I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
      X