This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KDE4 and knotify4

Hardy --> I get an error on exit that knotify4 crashed and the system will not continue shutting down until I hit okay. The message pops up if I simply log off, but it logs out to kdm-kde4 (greeter). There is nothing in the debug tab of the message.

Not a huge issue... it's just a bit annoying.

Re: KDE4 and knotify4

I've noticed that myself. I've also had that as soon as I log in.

Comment

Me too, but the message pop up is slightly different in format. On boot, it seems to be in a more baisic looking pop up, whereas on logout, it is in an "oxygen" themed window.

Comment

I'm just hoping that with the release of 4.1, things will be much "smoother". I really do like KDE4, so for now I'll put up with it.

Comment

Do you also have a problem with seeing the scrollbar in firefox 2/thunderbird? You can see it but if you put a mouse over the area, the slider disappears. I have the kde4 gtk items installed... and if I go into systemsettings, and use the "install scrollbar fix" it doesn't fix it.

firefox 3.0 seems to render properly, but addons that I use (foxmarks for example) aren't available for ff 3.0 yet.

Comment

Sorry, no, those seem to work fine. haven't had an issue yet. I have had the problem where if there is a button or a choice selection , when I click on them, they tend to get highlighted with a solid color and you can't tell if you clicked it or not until you click in some white space.

Comment

Working...
            X