X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it is the Kubuntu time!

Hi all.

First thing that I made when buy my computer was install windows ( ), when I had to format my hard drive for the first time I decided to install a dual boot with linux. So I put a partition of 15 GB (of 150 GB) to linux, and first I installed the Mandriva distro, and got really disappointed with it, but I didn't gave up, I used Mandrake, SuSe, even DSL, and then I re-formated the linux partition and installed the Ubuntu.
    I really enjoyed the philosophy and the OS itself, I used Ubuntu about 1 year. Then I realized that I was using and enjoying Ubuntu much more then Windows.

So this weekend I made a full refactoring on my hard drive, and put the windows with 70 GB and the linux with 80 GB, and finally give a chance to Kubuntu (I really liked of Ubuntu, but I wanted to give a try in Kubuntu, since Ubuntu is so good, probably Kubuntu is good as well... I thought).

I think my quest for my personal "official" operational system is getting an end with Kubuntu. I hope now to settle down and enjoy what Kubuntu can offer to me and if I have the chance help Kubuntu in some way.

Regards

Re: Now it is the Kubuntu time!

Welcome to Kubuntu and the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

Comment

Working...
    X