X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In memoriam

RIP
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/08/04/us/dave-severance-dead.amp.html
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Wow, 102! A strong human being who served well.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Originally posted by jglen490 View Post
      Wow, 102! A strong human being who served well.
      Let's hope none forget the sacrifices made during that time and what it was for.

Comment

Probably too late.
        We've spent 60 of the last 70 years using our blood and treasure to fight against Communist dictators around the world only to throw it all away in the last 10.

WOKE social sites, WOKE Hollywood, WOKE mnm, WOKE academia, WOKE corporations, WOKE Democrats who make up 1/2 of Congress, and worst of all: WOKE generals. IF you don't parrot the party line you get doxed, fired, canceled and sometimes prosecuted, even for exercising your Constitutional rights. Our science has become the re-incarnation of Lysenkoism.
        I won't cry for a 102 year old hero. He put his life on the line for us and our children. I cry for my grandchildren and the freedoms they'll never know.

I stood on the steps of our State Capital building in 2012 and spoke at a rally in support of the 2nd Amendment. Little did I realize that in 10 years the fight would be for the support the 1st as well.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X