This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid 19 vaccine

As a former prof of anatomy&physiology and microbiology the Covid-19 virus and the flip-flop of information from Dr Fauci and the CDC is aggravating. As the CDC pointed out in their "policy paper" published in May 2020, face masks do not work in preventing the spread of flu, a virus the same size as covid.
    Face Masks
    In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks
    Dr Fauci repeated that results of that study in a 60 Minutes interview.

Then, Trump came out saying that masks don't work and both the CDC and Fauci immediately reversed their position. Strange indeed since no RCT paper over the last 74 years has established that they do prevent the spread of viral particles. Often an N95 mask has PM2.5 stamped on it. The letter N means Not for oily environments, 95 means 95% of what the N95 mask is supposed to block, which is smog Particulate Matter 2.5 microns or larger. The N95 mask was not designed for blocking viral particles, 0.6 to 1.4 microns, and until May of 2020 no one claimed they could. Most measurements show that an N95 mask allows 8 to 10% through, and surgical masks even more. They do work well, however, in stopping spittle and bacteria. The claim is that viral particles are in the spittle and trapping the spittle traps the virus, but that assumption is not true. The rate of evaporation of on a droplets spherical surface area increases rapidly as the size diminishes, eventually leaving the viral particle to float freely in the air. Even worse, the head of the CDC testified before Congress and waved an ordinary cotton mask and claimed it was better than a vaccine! I won't say anything about the rule changes that allowed hospitals to profit from putting covid as one of the three causes of death on an inordinate number of death certificates.

I had questions about the effectiveness and safety of the Pfizer C-19 vaccine. Most virus vaccines have taken 2 to 10 years to develop. The Covid vaccine took 9 months, including extensive testing. Considering how fast it was rushed to market, and the fact that it is the FIRST vaccine to use mRNA injected into the muscles of the arm to trigger antibody production, some were concerned about modification of the human genome. Such wouldn't be the case because RNA's are manufactured in the nucleus and move out of the nucleus to the Ribosomes where they aid in the synthesis of protein. Eventually they become unstable and fragment into what's known as tRFs, which are suspected of playing a role in cancer.

Most of the questions I had have been answered in the following to videos from MedCRAM, a YouTube channel which says it offers "MedCram - Medical Lectures Explained CLEARLY".

The first video is about the Pfizer vaccine and the second is about the Covid mutants.

and

I'm 79 and have persistent AFib. My wife is 77 and has had two heart surgeries and as a result of the last surgery she has pulmonary hypertension. She's also broken her right hip and her left humerus.
    We've both signed up for a vaccination, so if I don't post here any more you'll know what happened.
    Last edited by Snowhog; Jan 25, 2021, 06:32 PM. Reason: Fix spelling
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Congratulations. You just gave yourself a chance at a better 2021 than 2020 ever thought about.

I'm 73, a quadruple bypass, a titanium hip, two plastic eye parts, and my wife has uncontrolled diabetes, and a bad ticker of her own. I can't wait for our turn.

Science is a process of discovery. Answers change when the facts lead to change.

Please don't forget that.
    The next brick house on the left
    Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

... Eventually they become unstable and fragment into what's known as tRFs, which are suspected of playing a role in cancer. ...
      I could find references to tRFs being derived from tRNA, not mRNA.
      Kubuntu 20.04

Comment

Originally posted by chimak111 View Post
        I could find references to tRFs being derived from tRNA, not mRNA.
        tRNA is one of many ncRNA's (non-coding)
        https://www.cancercenter.com/communi...cancer-and-rna
        One type of RNA drawing interest recently is the large group of non-coding RNA (ncRNA), which includes tRNA and uses portions of DNA that have not been encoded and turned into proteins. Many of these ncRNAs affect how cells react to cancer treatments, disrupting the effectiveness of cancer drugs, according to a report published in the Journal of Hematology & Oncology. The ncRNA may also contribute to cancer metastasis, which occurs when cancer cells travel and form tumors in other parts of the body, the report said.
        But, my favorite site for RCT papers is https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X