X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction about the USA

http://www.deagel.com/country/foreca...t=PPP&ord=DESC

By 2025 the population of the US will be between 54 and 100 million.
    The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.
    I don't know who or what Deagel is, or what they do besides display a lot of data about military equipment owned by various countries, and make so curious predictions. Claims that it is a "real intelligence organization for the US" is unsubstantiated. It merely has links to various US military & government web pages.

On the opposite side of the coin, this site predicts our population will be 340 million in 2025.

This site claims that it is a "CIA psyops front group, projects an American population loss of 90% and it could all be over by the middle of the next decade. Here is the report followed by supporting documentation. The Deep State is taking a beating. I ask everyone how far the Deep State is willing to go to preserve itself. The answer that everyone responds with is "there is nothing that they will not do to stay in power. The Deagel projections for America seem to reflect the desperation and effectiveness of what the Deep state has planned.", but I have no proof for that claim either.

Abraham Lincoln told me that I can not trust anything read on the Internet.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

I think the Templars will have taken over by then...

Please Read Me

Comment

Nah. It'll be Rosy-Crustations.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

There's more nonsense here:
        https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/...pulation-50-80
        I was trying to find out who exactly they were/are. Apparently that's a 3yr article.
        More discussion here about Deagel:
        https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...til-2025-legit

Also your article at the bottom states:
        Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct. It is not God's word or a magic device that allows to foresee the future.

Sunday, October 26th, 2014
        Japan will also be down, but larger than the US.
        Boot Info Script

Comment

"Rosy-Crustations" as in we become boiled lobsters or maybe everybody gets ordained as Cardinals?

The world is changing... Stop! I want off!
          Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Ya, I was just amazed, not by the prediction, but by the audacity of those making it.

During the 1957-1958 flu pandemic in which 116,000 Americans died, I was a Junior in HS. Nobody paid any attention to the pandemic. Those who were sick stayed home or were sent to the hospital. Nothing shut down, no face masks, no "social distancing", no draconian anti-Bill Of Rights decrees. Life went on. In November of 1962 the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred. A month later my fiance and I were married and life went on. In 1974 the Arab oil embargo happened. Life went on. In 1987 Black Monday occurred. Life went on. In 1991 the USSR collapsed and Gulf War I began. Life went on. In 2003 Gulf War II began, and continued for several years. Life went on. About a decade ago some had concerns about "Gulf War III", i.e., the war between Iran and Israel. That shouting match has been going on every since and life goes on.

Through all of this, from the 1950's and onward, is the steady drumbeat of peak oil, peak Gold, peak Copper and now peak Sand (for Transistors), each proponent predicting their own "doomsday". The most well known "Doomsday" equation was created by a polymath, von Foerster, who predicted in 1960 that population growth of the world would become infinite by Friday, November 13, 2026 – a prediction that earned it the name the "Doomsday Equation".

And life goes on.

I'll make my own prediction: regardless of the woes, humanity will continue partying right up to the end, which will catch us all by surprise.
            Last edited by GreyGeek; May 20, 2020, 02:21 PM.
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I agree with GG's prediction and I'm not so sure it's the wrong way to go.

Please Read Me

Comment

Why not. Just give up and don't care. That's what some "important" people would like us to do.

If there was "bird" emoji, it would be flying high ...
                The next brick house on the left
                Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

I can tell you that no matter how populations of large countries like USA, Russia, China could diminish in the next few decades, Latin America, Africa but especially India will replenish the world's birth rate to keep it sturdy or even make it rise to 8 or 9 billions. Obviously it will depend on what plagues show up next.

It's true, flu epidemics / or not officially recognized as pandemics, seem to be mild in most cases except for 1918 flu, which wasn't Spanish at all but French or American instead, war let them distort facts a little bit. In the 50s lands like Costa Rica didn't even care about any flu, actually people in Nicoya that are over 80 or 90 or even 100 years don't recall anything related to the Spanish flu. Nope, not even comments made by their parents or grandparents.

In 2009 the flu pandemic managed to infect less than 2000 people and killed 56 of them according to official records. You'd usually expect the same results from any flu around here to be honest, probably stats are even worse in non pandemic years than back then. The current pandemic has caused less than 900 infections and 10 deaths. About a week or so ago the ministry of health started recommending people to wear face masks. Of course, quarantine was terrible for the economy... Some sectors are still closed, probably they could be considered unofficial ICU patients financially speaking. Back in 2009 nothing happened except for not letting Mexicans arrive and stay in Costa Rica... Poor them but their social security still sucks. :s

What do I think will happen to USA, UK, EU and China?

USA: Population will slightly increase at most. Economy might go the wrong way if not enough people survive and overcome the coronavirus fears. Stop listening to leftist doomsday newspapers and blogs! XD Yeah, they wanna make US become a Western China.

UK: Hard at first for independence is always complicated in the first few years or decades. Still, it's an illusion for many policies will still depend on what EU dictates. Companies will still flee from UK for another few years.

EU: Partially revitalized because of those companies leaving UK, but it's just a temporary benefit. Their economy will get stagnant anyway. The newly negotiated grants for countries most afflicted by coronavirus will become a real burden a few years later for those countries won't finish dealing with its devastating effects in the short term. They'll try to bargain a little more till they either get more support or get kicked out of EU. Hungary and Poland are already under the watchful eye of EU judicial authorities and might leave the EU in the future.

China: It will either start WW3 or keep provoking Trump one way or the other. If the latter, they'd keep selling their products and services and purchasing US companies by circumventing restrictions. They will try to invade Taiwan at least once more. (Believe me, they already threatened it by sending jet fighters and a few ships.) Chinese will keep hoarding oil, PPE and related stuff. Emigration and tourism will keep rising. They still dream on becoming number one in the world.

Well, that's pretty much what I could come up with in such a short time notice. :P
                  Multibooting: Kubuntu Noble 24.04
                  Before: Jammy 22.04, Focal 20.04, Precise 12.04 Xenial 16.04 and Bionic 18.04
                  Win XP, 7 & 10 sadly
                  Using Linux since June, 2008

Comment

Working...
                  X