This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCUBA air now can be stored on the cloud

I recently saw a post from a major Scuba equipment manufacturer that they have now developed a method for storing air ON THE CLOUD... imagine that air servers on the cloud... will wonders never cease! :0

No more need for a tank! )

And since the forum members are already interested in "the cloud storing data" on Linux servers I thought that the good folks would like a mention of it.

However, as one can see from the image it does need a rather longish hose.

This really IS the latest innovation! I was going to post it earlier, this is April the 7th, but it was first posted 7 days ago so it is the latest info.

woodlikesitsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Apr 07, 2019, 04:02 AM.

Hmmmm... Posted 7 days ago and today is the 7th... Then this sounds entirely plausible and I'll immediately invest a portion of my vast personal wealth (cough, snort) in this worthy enterprise. Thank you so much for pointing this latest opportunity out to me!
    Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

lol
      woody

Comment

Can I get this with Helium too?
        Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Working...
        X