X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TWPonKubuntu View Post
    This is their reply to my request "What is the price?"

Sorry, but I asked (I assume) for a quote on price. The fact that they did not offer that information makes me twice as leery...
    They probably thought it rude to chide you for not reading the kickstarter page . It'll cost $5 a month to use their service.

Comment

Originally posted by Bings View Post
      They probably thought it rude to chide you for not reading the kickstarter page . It'll cost $5 a month to use their service.
      I consider it poor business practice to not answer my question... Rude? I guess it depends on their training and mindset...

Since, in the first place, I was Not attracted by a product using Kickstarter (which ironically seems rude to me) I'm guessing that I will not be a customer in the future...
      Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.10.2, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Originally posted by whatthefunk View Post
        I love how their own site uses cookies...
        Google Analytics and Stat Counter embedded in it. Also, it's a wix site. Which is just what you want, a web service that doesn't know how to build it's own site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bings View Post
          Google Analytics and Stat Counter embedded in it. Also, it's a wix site. Which is just what you want, a web service that doesn't know how to build it's own site.
          Yup...
          Code:
          <!DOCTYPE html>
          <html lang="en">
          <head>
              <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge"/>

<meta charset="utf-8"/>
              <title>TraceFree The First Truly Private Browser</title>
              [B]<meta name="generator" content="Wix.com Website Builder"/>[/B]
          "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
          – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
          X