This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LAPTOP] Calling Whathefunk

While searching the forum for my battery widget problem I came across a thread by Whathefunk from a little over a year ago seeking recommendations for a new laptop. I am curious to what you ended up getting.
    If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Whathefunk is a wandering star...

South to the desert, east to ocean, north to snow,
    West of these out to seas colder than the Hebrides HE...must go
    Where the fleet of stars is anchored, and the young star-captains glow.
    IF...one is lucky...

He may grab the mast of a schooner and ... anchor here a while...for the nonce...

and thence off...to where the Star Captains Glow...

woodtriestograbastarsmoke

Comment

Hi there SpecialEd. I intended to buy a new laptop, but then we spent all our money moving halfway across the country for a new job, my wife stopped working and we had a kid. So yeah, new computer has not happened and will not happen anytime soon. If you buy one, I would be most interested in what you get though because eventually I will have to get one.

Comment

Congrats, wtf, on both the new job, the new kid (first?) and on having a wife who considers her child more important than a job (although many women are forced by circumstances to work when they would rather raise their children). My son is 53 and he and his mother have a special bond. He'll always be her "little boy".
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X