X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You little bungedup beater you.

YOU know what I'm talkin' about...

YOU...actually DO what a lot of people in the rest of the industrialized world hav stopped doing starting about... 7 years ago...
    YOU...actually...will SIT ...with your foot on the brake pedal...at a stop light red... with NO CAR VISUALLY ANYWHERE NEAR...left...right...NO CAR FOR...MILES!!

Yet...You sit there...foot on brake... because in

a society which MUST FUNCTION...at a basic level so that people can put food in family's mouths... books be written, songs be played...

for a MODERN INDUSTRIALIZED SOCIETY...

"certain rules MUST BE FOLLOWED"...

such as sitting a a "stoplight" with no other car in sight on the green side and you wait...

Because a society "which does not play by the rules"... is doomed to CHAOS...

just look at the chaos of the Italian Champs roundabout...

The RUSSIAN... intersections of ice...

DEEP...DOWN ...IN THE GUTS!! of the United States, and to a certain extend Great Britain... paying attention to the RULES WHICH MAKE SOCIETY FUNCTION...

is why these particular societies FUNCTION...

UNLESS they are "swamped" by "money" from oil or drugs or whateveve...

BUt...

You are sitting there...paying attention to the rules...

and this HONKIN' BIG PIECE OF DETROIT IRON...

comes CRAWLING UP YOUR A$$ at a HIGH RATE OF SPEED...and STOMPS ON THE BRAKES...

but...he's just..."revin' it..." you can see the headlights in your mirror moving up and down...

and the the light changes green...

and you...

in your old junk beater...

TROMP IT!!

He ...and it ALWAYS...a "he" is sitting there in his $20,000 hunk of environmentally friendly meeting all of the Paris Climate Accords standards which give CHINA A PASS...

the whole...LED "evil eyes" around the headlights...

And you TROMP IT...

And you can see it in the mirror...

his skank of the night reaches over and slaps him up sidda head...

your little bungedup beater and you...

get in your car...drive real fast...drive real far...

while the skank is slappin' him up sidda head.

WALKED OFF...and LEFT HIS A## AT THE LIGHT!!...

The elites can have their whine and cheese...

me?

Ill take trompin' the pedal and leave the guy in the European car at the stoplight... having just left a whine and cheese tasting ...any day...and she can slap him up sidda head...

The United States Biology books ALWAYA AND ONLY have a generic HUMMER drawing about how the United States is dstroyin the world...

while ignoring th LOWERE mileasge per hour of the "European imports"...
    because THEY

are "excepted" by the environmentalists...

but back to Detroit Iron or Politically correct European gas guzzler EXCEPTED from U.S. regulations...

if she isn't drunk on whine into a stupor so she doesn't have to deal with his whiney breath pawing her.

it is called "putting on blinders"

he may get some o he ma not...

speaking of course about gettin scratch o the pavement...

wood likes his bunged up...Hyundai. elantra..beater...

with racing engine and racing slicks and 28 mpg...in the city...smoke

woodloveshisbeatersmoke

Woodsmoke, I have to admit, that manifesto almost made sense. I've been in that beater, at a red light too.
    Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

You little bungedup beater you.

When I opened Tapatalk and saw TWponKubuntu’s name appearing at the top of a long post of a “peculiar” style I thought, “Oh, nooooo! Woody’s been cloned! He’s no longer unique!”

Then I saw the sig at the end of the post and realized that all was well in the garden! [emoji3]
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Detroit isn't in Europe though

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
          When I opened Tapatalk and saw TWponKubuntu’s name appearing at the top of a long post of a “peculiar” style I thought, “Oh, nooooo! Woody’s been cloned! He’s no longer unique!”

Then I saw the sig at the end of the post and realized that all was well in the garden! [emoji3]
          I don't think I could emulate Woody's style even if I tried...
          Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bings View Post
            Detroit isn't in Europe though
            What would it cost us for Europe to take Detroit off our hands? Curious minds want to know...

I mean, we moved a London bridge to Arizona. With a little more effort we could dismantle Detroit and drop ship it to someplace else.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post

I get email notifications and they show the post content. This post was reported to say
              ..."Then I saw the dig at the end of the post and realized that all was well in the garden!...
              That seemed appropriate and I thought nothing of it, then I re-read the post and see it was really "...sig...". I actually prefer "...dig..."

Comment

Aaaww guys...

awww...

In Key West...they like us hillbillies... they were( not are) rum runners...and we ran 'shine...

I did not have this classy a piece of honkin' Detroit iron...

I had a fiftyfive woosy woman's car and ran the shine through Arkansas...under a woosy back seat with a couple of 'pillows" on it...lol...

but THOSE...were the days...

now it's all tokin' da dope..

woodsadsmoke

Comment

Woody, what haven’t you done to make a living?
                  "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                  – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

ummm...thinking...thinking...

I have not walked from here to Calcutta for a GoFundMe page to save the Naugas.

poor Naugas...

woodlovesnaguahidesinhiscarsmoke
                    Last edited by woodsmoke; May 01, 2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

woody! SHHHHHH! Don't give the Snowflake generation any ideas! We'll have people lined up at the border looking for a way to walk to Calcutta...

Come to think of it, that may not be such a bad thing after all. Natural selection at work and all...

One downside would be that the Naugahyde plants will have a much harder time finding workers on the Nauga slaughter line.

Save A Job, Raise Naugas In Your Backyard! They don't eat much and are quiet (good for gated communities with strict HOA's). We're also told that the product excellent fertilizer for your flower garden.

[ok, done now]

Comment

TWP thank you very muchly for your timely and cogent reminders!

woodgratefulsmoke

Comment

Working...
                        X