This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milestone passed in my absence...

I may have been absent from the forum for the last two months but I did pass a sortof milestone, at least for me. One year of ditching that other OS and running Linux exclusively. (one year of KDE Neon too). Not much compared to you proverbial old timers but you, meaning the regulars at KFN, had and have a lot of influence on me with your knowledge and experience. This old dawg was able to learn a new trick and has no regrets!

Thanks all,
    If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

You're of course, welcome. But you knew that already!
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialEd View Post
      I may have been absent from the forum for the last two months but I did pass a sortof milestone, at least for me. One year of ditching that other OS and running Linux exclusively. (one year of KDE Neon too). Not much compared to you proverbial old timers but you, meaning the regulars at KFN, had and have a lot of influence on me with your knowledge and experience. This old dawg was able to learn a new trick and has no regrets!

Thanks all,
      Nice ,,,,,,,you are now an Official Linux user and friend of KFN ,,,,,,,good dawgy

feels good dose it not ?

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

SpecialEd
        I learn something from your posts every time I click them...
        woodlikespecialedsmoke

Comment

Working...
        X