This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spy with my little eye...

This is all about what is going on in the United States now...

PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS...

WHICH CONTINENTAL PLACE...PURCHASES ..."most" of the HARDWARE,.,,,,,,

THE STUFF THAT REQUIRES MONEY THAT CAN BE RUN THROUGH...

MULTI ...----- INTER...--- NATIONAL BANKS...

the ONLY STUFF... that actually REQUIRES...money...THAT IS PIECES OF PAPER WITH STATEMENTS ON THEM OR ...INGOTS OF METAL...OR LEAST PREFERRED COINS...COINS ARE heavy.

notice that all of the "things" on the TELEVISION... are "discreet" places where a camera can be placed..

THINK ABOUT THIS...

THINK DAMMMMITTTT111 THINK1111

If there is some kind of "conservative international financial cabal..."...WHY would they ALLOW it?

If there is some kind of "liberal university international cabal"...WHY would they ALLOW it?

DEMOCRATS, REPUBLICANS...and the REPUBICANS...or the DEMICANS

UNDERSTANE...

That guy with the Cheetos around his feet and two monitors...HE CANNOT AFFORD MORE... obsessing and freaking about ...

his particular thing...

HE IS NOT GENERAL...

HE IS ALWAYS HE...

women WANT TO HELP

He...can...really...RANDOMLLY...happen onto a "snippet of code" that can FLUSH YOU DOWN THE DRAIN...and he absolutely does not know who you are...but...

he makes a mess on the floor with the Cheetos that your mother would slap you up sidda the head...

AMD...?

WE KNEW ABOUT THIS MONTHS AGO... THINK ABOUT IT...AMD...WHAT ..? WHY?

I POSTED ABOUT YOU...

YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

YOU CAN DUAL BOOT KUBUNTU AND KALI...

and contribute...

AMD...forget AMD...

the guy making a mess in the Cheetos(tm) on the floor does NOT KNOW YOU...

HE (almost mever she) is going to HIT YOUR RANDOMLLY...

If you think that this is a joke...YOUR DAUGHTER, SON, WIFE, HUSBAND, GRANDKIDS... please reconsider

YOU...can...contribute...to the...

PREVENTION OF WHAT INTEL , AMD...ANDROID...

WHAT A FUC#$%^ JOPKE... a JOKE I asked for volunteers...months ago...

if there had been more volunteers...

it is ALL STATISTICS...

IT IS ALL STATISTICES...

ANOVA

you...could help a friend, or a relative or ...someone in another country...

Steven Levy's wrote about the "whit hat" hackers...but the white hats are being ...

god...

dying...

Last edited by woodsmoke; Jan 16, 2018, 11:03 PM.

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
    I tested my computer to see if that security hole existed. Using the Ctl+P combo at bootup did nothing.
    WELL YEAH...

THIS IS ALL A SCAM...IT WAS KNOWN MONTHS AGO...

IT IS A SCAM TO GET WINDOWS(tm) and Apple(tm) people to SPEND MONEY...

IBERALS PAY ATTENTION!!! APPLE WANTS youER MONEY!!! mICROSHAFT WANTS YOUR MONEY!!!

and guess wHat ...WHEN THE PRESENT PEOPLE WHO YOU LOVE...LIBERALS LOVE APPLE AND CONSERVATIVES LOVE MICROSOFT...

CAN HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO CUT AND RUN...TO THEIR PRIVATE ISLAND...

I FLEW INTO JOBS PRIVATE AIRPORT IN COLORADO...IT IS A "STRIP" ON THE SIDE OF A MOUNTAIN AND i COULDN'T FIND AN IMAGE...i WAS GOING TO FIND AN IMAGE BUT APPARENTLY ONE CAN GET AN IMAGE OF THE NEW "APPLE PARK" BUT NOT jOBS AIRPORT ON GOOGLE..

WELL...HEY...

to you...this is all CRAPPOLA BECAUSE YOU LOVE STEVE...MOST OF YOU...OR BILL THE SECRET LEATHER PEOPLE...

SO...HEY...

i APOLIGIZE THAT MY KDE/KUBUNTU PARADIGM SHIFT WAS NOT OF WORTH...BUT...

HEY...

TEN YEARS FROM NOW WHEN EVERYONE HAS A HUGESCREEN TV THAT THEY TALK TO AND SWIPE...

GIVE IT A LOOK.

WOODluckSMOKE

YOU... GET TO GO TO A NURSING HOME...

Comment

So I wasn't so far wrong after all.
      Anybody remember...ummm...nooooo the HUGE discussions about Kaspersky back at Castle Cops...? Ummm noooo because you were not there! But... in the hallowed halls of the venting subforum the Russians could do NO EVIL according to the liberal mindset... after all anything good about the U.S. is bad and the Rooskies is gooood...

What was it... oh yeah... the film My Man Godfrey...any forward thinking person had a RUSSIAN POET on the leash... the United States MONEY leash...

And now...decades after the "progressive thinking smarter than thous..." cooing over Kaspersky...

The feds are kicking Kaspersky off their computers...and this reported by the NEW YORK TIMES!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/u...overnment.html

woodsmoke
      Last edited by woodsmoke; Jan 29, 2018, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Well, Woodsmoke, I think that I vaguely see where you're coming from on this...

I suspect part of this is due to being in a "altered" state of mind when you composed this. It is not up to your better standards of prose.

I don't know your reference to "Castle Cops". Can you point us at this, please.

I might even agree with you on some points, but those points are buried between the lines and I'm not going to attempt to restate what I think you meant.

Get back to us with more cogent arguments and a statement or summary of exactly what you mean.

"Out of Focus" is appropriate.

Respectfully, TWP
        Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

If Woody ever made any sense, ever...
          First, nice use of the ellipsis, reminds me of someone else here abouts

And yes, I have had intelligent exchanges with our Woodster and I know him to be of above average intelligence.

I make no excuses, I just ask for more rational text.
          Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.9.3, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

LOL on a lighter note...the point is that SOMEtimes people who argued against what "this or that side" said are.. ...later shown to be correct... notice that I did not mention which side but in the case of Kaspersky this was foreseeable.

And again, I know that others have become mightily tired of my saying this but voluteers to do simple things like pentesting are DESPERATELYL needed... sometimes it really IS the nasty guy sitting in a bunch of cheetos bags that finds the hole that can be patched and protect a bajillion people.. and yes..."most" times" it is found by the thousands of people who are PAID very well to do such...but.. just sayin...

and BTW Castle Cops was a place in a galaxy far far way and a long time ago where a small group of volunteers were cleaning people's computers world wide remotely ...and where Kaspersky got it's noteriety... It was one of the FIRST FREE DOWNLOADS...but again...even back then there were a LOT of people who were pointing out massive holes in their app and were shouted down by people who just KNEW that all Russians are nice and all U.S. people are evil...

As a side note...

there was also a MASSIVE ...I mean MASSIVE thread that went on for THOUSANDS of posts...

started by a "muslim" after 9-11 about "Islam"...the first post was simple...just a few lines...

But...the actual SCREAMING back and forth mainly from the "liberal side" about how Islam was being abused was a thing to behold...

I mean...THOUSANDS of posts...

it was ended by the OP...

Who... SHOCKED EVERYBODY...especially the "usual suspects"...that...she or ...he...we will never know...was a moderator!!!!

.who said something like..."I am not muslim...I lied...now go back and LOOK at what YOU READ INTO WHAT I POSTED and what OTHER people posted... do you REALLY want to just have one viewpoint?" ( not an exact quote).

Then the person locked the thread..

But... AFTER that...it was VIEWED again and again and again...

and...also...after that ...people were a LOT more tolerant of other folks viewpoints...

woodsmoke

woody

Comment

I'm sorry, WoodWhatAreYouTalkingAboutSmoke, but I don't have the mental ability right now to read so much and try to make sense of it. Is there perhaps a summarized version you can post that won't take long to read but will get your point(s) across?
              Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

I'm also interested, Woody. For me, could you concoct a brief executive version of the summary you are doing for DoYouKubuntu?
                An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
                  LOL on a lighter note...the point is that SOMEtimes people who argued against what "this or that side" said are.. ...later shown to be correct... ...
                  I just saw an example of that this morning while watching a documentary title "3 Billion and counting".
                  I saw it on Roku but there is a $$$ version here:

It is about how Malaria (Latin: "bad air") was killing millions of people a year until the mosquito was discovered as the major vector. There was lots of work draining swamps and using various kinds of insecticides but nothing really worked until 1939, when it was discovered that DDT turned off the Malaria "switch" in the mosquito. With DDT Malaria was totally eradicated in the US and most developed countries following WWII.

Then, in 1962, Rachel Carson released "Silent Spring", and by 1972 DDT production, use or distribution was outlawed. In 33 years there is not a single record of anyone being killed by DDT. But, hundreds of people have died from the "safe, efficient and biologically friendly" insecticides that replaced DDT.

The documentary then goes on to demonstrate how a single man, the head of the EPA at the time, against the advice of his entire board of science advisers, unilaterally and on his own banned DDT. The documentary takes each of the evidences against DDT and goes back to the source and shows how the conclusions were arrived at. Egg shell thickness, for example: the one and only test which led to the claim that DDT causes thin egg shells was based on an experiment in which the birds under study were given a diet which had only 0.56% Calcium in their diet, when the birds actually needed 5 times that much for normal egg shell development.

Malaria is called the poverty disease. Why? Because the only protection being offered against Malaria in Africa, for example, is bed nets. Those who distribute the nets at $3 each call them totally worthless against Malaria because users have to leave their bed, and the safety of the netting, when they go to the bathroom. Also, they aren't given needle and thread to enable them to sew up holes which appear in the fragile netting. Poverty because few can afford the $3 the bed net costs, and buying it makes them poorer. The excuse for charging is that if they don't "pay for it" they won't appreciate the bed net and will squander its usefulness.

What I find interest is that GreenPeace, EarthFirst and other Leftist environmentalist pushed for the ban on DDT. This documentary is the product of a Leftist view point. What I also found interesting is that the main reason why the politicians approved the ban was, in their own words, because they feared over population and Malaria was just a way of lowering the population in 3rd world counties.
                  "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
                  – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
                  X