X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just don't know......

You just don't know...

Clinton started it...

Obama realized what Clinton started IN ALL GOOD INTIONTS... and had to ride the wave or be crucified by the politically powerfullll

Trump... his folks wanted to DO THE RIGHT THING no matter the what,...

HUNDREDS of year old up animosities...

We DO NOT NEED POLITICAL ANOMISITIES...

we neee...troopers...PLEASE VOLUNTEER...

what the people see on the television CRAP...BOTH SIDES BECAUSE...neither Obama or Trump

can say the words...

VOLUNTEER AT KALI...

and...if you can't get through the password please volnteer here at kubuntu or elsewere...

HELP...is needed...

wood...GAWD WE ARE DYING HERE...help Obama ? Trump this is BEYOND PARTY IN THE DOMINANT US...HELP..HELP!!!!...https://www.kali.org/ " /smoke

GAWD PLEEEEZE///////

DUAL BOOT...if nothing else...

BUT VOLUNTEER AT KALI...KEEPhttps://www.kali.org/ YOUR KUBUNTU INSTALLL BUT VOLUNTEER, DUAL BOOT WHAEVER...PEOPLE ARE BECOMING EXHAUSTED AND THER IS NO LONGER A CASTLE COPS TO VENT THEIR CREATIVITY OR fristrartion...VOLUNTEER!!

https://www.kali.org/

GAWD DA<M<OT VOLUNTEERE!!!

Comment

So I guess we are just too ignorant - or unwashed, compared to you ...
      The next brick house on the left
      Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

THAT IS JUST SUCH A STUPID REPLY

WHAT./...DID I SAY...

I SAID...THAT the situation is DESPERATE...and YOU...SHOULD VOLUNTEER...

I look forward to you on the forums...if you can get past the login..

woodSHEESH..why do I PUT UP with this elitism smoke?

Comment

WHAT ELITISM CRAPPOLA.//////

WHEN I SEE YOU AT THE FORUM THEN HAVE AT ME...what a bunch of crap when the HARDWARE people have SCREWED YOU WHAT...a year ago...and you are JUST NOW getting up to speed////

here is a challenge//// on the IRC.///// who killed mr. green///

Comment

Put a cork in it.
            The next brick house on the left
            Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

ARE YOU AN ADMIN!?

PUT SOME MONEY IN IT!!

Here's a challenge... put some MONEY into KALI and then come back HERE and what CODE you put into...I don't know...what the contribs HERE put into ...Wells Fargo...,

what the hxxx

you are just aNOTHER in a long line...

Comment

I really don't understand why you are bothering people to volunteer so much. Not everyone has time, effort, or skills enough to volunteer. You shouting at everyone and putting yourself on a pedestal because you do volunteer is not going to find me extra time and is just an annoyance. How would you like it if I came on these forums and shouted down everyone who does not volunteer on the open source projects I work on?

Comment

Working...
                X