This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrinkas

Gary D Shannon type computer error correction code found buried deep within Superstring theory.
    What CPU is running it?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Who's Gary D Shannon? Any relation to Claude? Claude Shannon is one of my Engineering Heroes. From him basically inventing Information Theory and also his work on cryptography. And there was that bit about logic circuits too. Fascinating man.
    If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Comment

Claude is the guy. The article trigger Gary's song and I couldn't recall "Claude" and was too lazy to look it up. My 76 year old brain misfires a lot lately. Probably due to worn out rings and carbon buildup around the middle. The ignition system started throwing afibs a couple days ago.

Dr Gates is doing some amazing work. He hasn't been able to figure out who or what is running the correction code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
      – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

I know the feeling. You have about 20 years on me but my rings and carbon buildup are probably just as bad. I think I need to go out for a spin and run the engine at full throttle for a bit to burn off the carbon buildup and blow out some cobwebs... on second thought, maybe I'll just take a nap.
        If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Comment

Working...
        X