X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the Internet is important

http://content.jwplatform.com/previe...tviwd-puACk8ZV
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

AU CONTRAIR...

MICHAEL MOORE and

DEMOCRATS

say that Cuba is ...NIRVANA...

oh sorry they are almost all WANTING TO BE practicing Catholics...

EVIL..EVIl...any RELIGIOUS person should be...ABORTED...

But... the Cubans think that Michael Moore and the Democrats are just about the most stupid people IN THE WORLD...

WHY do I know this...?

Because I scuba dived with a wet foot / dry foot sister who was disabled and NOT TREATED in the NIRVANA of CUBA

woodeverysinglehotairspoutingposteronhereshouldSPE NDthemoneytoGOtoLittleHavanaandsee"whatCastrohathw rougfht"smoke

Comment

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
      AU CONTRAIR...

MICHAEL MOORE and

DEMOCRATS

say that Cuba is ...NIRVANA...

oh sorry they are almost all WANTING TO BE practicing Catholics...

EVIL..EVIl...any RELIGIOUS person should be...ABORTED...

But... the Cubans think that Michael Moore and the Democrats are just about the most stupid people IN THE WORLD...

WHY do I know this...?

Because I scuba dived with a wet foot / dry foot sister who was disabled and NOT TREATED in the NIRVANA of CUBA

woodeverysinglehotairspoutingposteronhereshouldSPE NDthemoneytoGOtoLittleHavanaandsee"whatCastrohathw rougfht"smoke
      Woodsmoke says that Democrats think Cuba is Nirvana. But most Democrats dont think this. Why do I know this? Because I am a Democrat and most of my friends/family/acquaintances are Democrats and NONE OF US are envying Cubans. We are, however, envying just about every other industrialized nation on earth that provides quality, affordable health care to its citizens.

How about we stop making generalizations about half of America... Seriously, this is getting very annoying.

Comment

well since the swords are out of the sheaths and this will be my last post...

MIDDLE AMERICA...that sweats and toils in hundred degree heat...which is what I am PERSONALLY doing...because OBAMA screwed every adjunct ( read part timer) to force people into the "employee mandate"...

LAUGHS at what you just said...

people who are under a house in hundred degree heat trying to install , yet again, a federally mandated form of insulation which is MEANINGLESS...REJOICE in MAKING MONEY OFF STUPID DEMOCRAT rule makers...

and they laugh at the same time...except for...

the part timer..."useful idiots" that they employ WHILE WORKING ON A FEDERALLY PAID HOUSE REFURB...and then the guy is kicked to the curb...

because after the DEMOCRAT is gone...the money is gone...

IT HAS TO BE PAID FOR SOMEHOW...

or...hey... we can all go to the salt mines if the DEMOCRAT is displeased...

YOU post on here from your ivory tower...

I am standing in a loading dock when a truck backs up to get sheet metal and see the guys that are DESPERATE to make some money...

in A DRUG ADDLED UNITED STATES...ADDLED BY...ONE PARTY...the DEMOCRATS...>>NOT THE REPUBLICANS...

Take a look at this...

Under OBAMA...number of people working...DOWN DOWN DOWN...and...when Trump was elected...

UP < UP UP...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ees-in-the-us/

I see this at the college...

ALMOST ALL OF THE REMEDIAL HELP...>PROVIDED BY A COLLEGE!!

WHAT!!! WHAT!!

A College is providing remedial help?

NOT THE ...ahem...UNIVERSITIES...

it falls to the TECHNICAL COLLEGES...to somehow get people...

right with the world...

JE@#$ G#$#...

A BLACK GUY got out of a truck driven by a WHITE guy...to pick up sheet metal

and i started conversation..." where you from" etc... "hows the fam" etc...

HE WAS FROMDETROIT...

moved here six months ago...

TO GET AWAY FROM DEMOCRAT RULE...

his best buddy's KID was SHOT IN THE FU@#$%^ HEAD...

for NOTHING BUT DRUGS...

WHICH PARTY ADVOCATES FOR DRUGS...by a snicker snicker snicker...

Democrats: "oh...we don't SUPPORT the use of...whatever' snicker snicker...hey toke da dope and we wont do any thing...

REPUBLICANS DO NOT DO THAt...

THIS BLACK GUY MOVED HERE TO GET HIS KIDS AWAY FROM DEMOCRAT RULe...

so...yeah...

go right ahead...

post away.,

no more argument from the old woodsmoker

because "on Linux forums" ...it is alll...just... dust in the wind to people who think babies are not people

Comment

Working...
        X