This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key West has gone mainstream along with Jimmey Buffet

No longer is there a male to female only transvestite body painting parade...

now it is just "body painting" and SELLING BOOZE...BOOZE...and tokin' da dope...and the transvestites in a knock down drag out fight on an off street...

don't want to turn the touristas off...

http://www.oldtownmanor.com/key-west-holidays

And I won't go there about the barkeeps directing the tourists in white knee socks and walking shoes to the 0 mile marker to find Margaritaville...

Between tearing down Confederate General Statues...

OK>...LETS TEAR DOWN Buchenwald because Antifa HATES Jewish History...

and getting rid of the male to female transvestite nude body painting parade...

the antifa has neutered ALL SPEECH...

and the left has gone mainstream...

beware... because anitfa will soon turn it's baleful stare...on YOU!!

and max headroom will be...politically INcorrect...

But ...you ...will be..."safe" according to AntiFa...until they turn on YOU!!

woodactuallyhastheorginaltape...antifawillbeafterm esmoke

Anitfa's coming for you!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

What does Antifa have to do with Key West becoming a major tourist destination?

Comment

Funny, Anti-Fascists don't worry me as much as the Neo-Nazi's they're working against.

Please Read Me

Comment

I'm with you on that!

Not everyone's idea of fun will be in complete alignment with everyone else. Not talking about some who would take things too far with either drink or weed, there is a point where it becomes a fist in your face and not a laughable moment. You don't like what you see, then move on and stow the imposition of judgment.
          The next brick house on the left
          Intel i7 11th Gen | 16GB | 1TB | KDE Plasma 5.27.11​| Kubuntu 24.04 | 6.8.0-31-generic

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
            Funny, Anti-Fascists don't worry me as much as the Neo-Nazi's they're working against.
            I worry about both extremes. We've already had a Burnie fan shoot Republican Congress members at their annual charity baseball game, and a White Supremacist ran down a lady in Charlottsville.

Folks who dress up in black, with black masks, armed with mace, bricks, bats, clubs that have nails protruding, swinging locks on the end of chains, spray bottles filled with urine or ammonia or other noxious fluids, and attempt to shut down EVERYONE they disagree with by claiming that they are nazi's doesn't worry you? Do a search on YouTube using "Antifa", view some videos of their behavior, and tell me you don't worry about that group.

You're White. According to Antifa and the BLM that makes you guilty of racism by virtue of your skin color, therefore, according to them, you are a racist. If you are a racist then you are a Nazi. Logical fallacy? Sure is, but it is being used and repeated all over the media and YouTube is filled with CNN, ABC, CBS, Fox, NPR, the NYT, WaPO, LA Times, Time, etc....

Do the same for White Supremacists. Frankly, I can't tell the difference between their behaviors, except that the WS's haven't started wearing the white hoods, yet. Interestingly, the KKK was a group created by Southern Democrats to keep Blacks from voting, attending public schools and getting firearms to defend themselves with. The Antifa also comes from a Marxist background and you can see their "power fist" salutes and Marxist banners and flags in the background of many YT videos, except the MNM takes care to edit out those scenes.

Both groups come from the sewers of our society and are clearly bad for our nations. Unfortunately, most of the media is exploiting these groups to increase racial tension and political unrest for political advantage like I've never seen in 50 years of watching TV news.

Scary will hit you hard when these groups open fire on each other at one of their confrontations, or start behaving like rival drug gangs and start ambushing each other or conducting armed attacks on each others gathering points. Both sides have a clear history of planting bombs, from the UniBomber to the Oklahoma Bomber, and it appears to me that they are both itching to escalate the violence.

I believe that politicians will use the actions of the Far Left and Right to suppress the freedoms of all Americans. Constitutional liberties are already reduced or suspended in 2/3rds of the nation. All some of our politicos need is a major shoot out between the Antifa and Nazis to justify martial law over the entire nation. When that happens it will never be lifted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	constitutionfreezonemap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	643593
            "Roughly two-thirds of the United States' population, about 200 million people, lives within the 100-mile zone that an outdated federal regulation defines as the border zone—that is, within 100 miles of a U.S. land or coastal border."
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

From Noam Chomsky THAT will immediately get the attention of the lefties.

The smart way to keep people passive and obedient

is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum –

even encourage the more critical and dissident views.

That gives people the sense that there’s free thinking going on,

while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate.

Comment

and another from Noam, predicting precisely what is going on now.

Now that … workers are superfluous, what do you do with them?

First of all, you have to make sure they don’t notice that society is unfair and try to change that,

and the best way to distract them is to get them to hate and fear one another.
                The irony here is just... amazing

woodsmoke

Comment

Working...
                X