This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

linux car

I just took a picture of a nice care that was parked in front of our office building, not mine unfortunately.

Click image for larger version

Name:	linux car.png
Views:	1
Size:	435.2 KB
ID:	649198
    Je suis Charlie, how many more people have to die for religions
    linux user #447706 on https://linuxcounter.net
    A good place to start:
    Topic: Top 20 Kubuntu FAQs & Answers

KEWL!!

And, as aside, re: your sig. . After Charlie Hebdo I stood at a major intersection my burg holding up a sign "Je Suis Charlie" and actually received MANY appreciative "horn toots", and a woman soon came back with a hastily made supporting sign ( I was diagonal from a Hobby Lobby ( detested of the left ) ) ; and this in the SUPPOSED racist, homophobic, whateverphobic, knuckle dragging "midwest".

woodLIKESTHATLISCENCEPLATEitsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Jun 12, 2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Oh, wow, that's way cool! Both the car and the number plate,
      Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
      Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

And $83,000+ Porche and $0 Linux. Can't beat that combo. Both are high performance speedsters, top of the lines.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X