This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kabuki Theater

My Master's is in Biochemistry. While in grad school I was working with chemicals that were extremely toxic. Most of my chemical work was using amounts less than a gram, in sealed glass containers, under a negative pressure hood (Air was being constantly drawn into the hood and out a P1 (IIRC) ventilation system). I always wore lab coats, aprons and gloves.
    One day, around noon, I washed down the outside of my gloves with abs Alcohol into the hood sink. They are attached to the sliding door. Then I washed my hands with abs alcohol, rinsed with distilled water, then washed with Alconox (a strong detergent), followed by rinsing with tap water. To make sure my hands were not contaminated I placed my fingers near my eyes so that any remaining lachrymators might cause stinging and let me know my cleaning wasn't sufficient. On one occasion my hands passed the eye test and I went home to eat dinner with the wife and kids. Coming in the door my wife asked me to get my daughter out of the tub. I reached down and picked her up under her arms. She started screaming and slapping my hands. I thought I had hooked her leg on something and set her down. I tried to pick up up again and she started screaming again. This time I looked at where my hands had been and I could see a large welt that looked exactly like my hand print on her rib cage.

Sarin is much more dangerous than any chemical I worked with. So, when I see videos of people carrying other people supposedly contaminated with Sarin into a hospital setting and NO BODY, including doctors and nurses, is wearing protective clothing and suitable face masks I know that they are not contaminated with Sarin, no matter what social media is claiming.
    It's all Kabuki theater and Trump swallowed it hook, line and sinker, or, as Black Pigeon says, it's a false flag.
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Apr 08, 2017, 01:34 PM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Establishment Brownshirts

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

It is quite obvious to this observer

that ANY ONE...who has any kind of "soft" or "LOTR" eponymous...

will garner a LOT of views...

The old woodsmoker has too many politically NOT...correct views...

and...the GREY one...

actually...is...lol...correct...lol

IF YOU DO NOT READ THIS WITH FEAR

NO BODY, including doctors and nurses, is wearing protective clothing
      tHEN APPARENTLY YOU CANNOT READ...

tHE gg HAS BEEN p{roven CORRECT SO MANY TIMES

woodthinksGGisacoolguysmoke
      Last edited by woodsmoke; Apr 29, 2017, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X