This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving

I know that not everyone here is from or lives in the United States, but a great many do. So for all who recognize or celebrate this day, a very happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving guys! It will not be turkey here; this time we are having a Mexican dinner, partly homemade, partly take-out. In the past couple weeks, my main PC died, I've been assembling the parts for a brand new DIY PC and just got the monitor Tuesday evening. Now I see today, my tablet (a 2014 Samsung) really needs replacement (too old to support major apps like You Tube). Busy times! I think other countries have something like our Thanksgiving. Recently, my Korean friends celebrated Chuseok (추석), September 9th - 12th.
      An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Dittos to all of you!
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
        X