This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kali Linux

There has been A LOT OF DISCUSSION ABOUT KALI LINUX of late.

My son, the astronomer uses a NON-forensic version of Kali to disambiguate the datastreams from various satellites to produce such images as this:

I just wish that I could have walked on the concrete like he and his girlfriend (now wife) has done.

And, I just wish that I had not lost this woman because his girlfriend (then) said that she was my last hope.

But if one REALLY wants to try to just fu@#$%^ stop the bad actors............for those with eyes to see and ears to hear let them consider the words of the BARD.

Brutus:
    There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures.
    There was a meme going around that if you cannot log into the live cd of Kali then you probably should not waste time on Kali linux. LOL

woodisjustsuchahardwarekindaguysmoke

WoodAndyestherehasbeensomewavingofthehandsherebutm ysonhasactuaalywalkedonthe concreteandIactuallyhad a deep and scere relatiop with a an like er and she aally caed her shoes on a softsandbeachonthe other side of Atntis and because the woodsmoker is just so helost hersmoke

TWPletusemeetagainGGyouaresosmart
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Oct 20, 2016, 09:55 PM.

Lol!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Woodsmoke, been there, done that. And came back. "This too shall pass"
      Kubuntu 24.04 64bit under Kernel 6.10.2, Hp Pavilion, 6MB ram. All Bow To The Great Google... cough, hack, gasp.

Comment

Woody, when you mentioned your son and his girl friend "walking on the concrete" and showed a pic of the dish, and another of a couple walking, I thought "wow, his son sure has a good looking wife". Then I zoomed in on the pic and realized it was the james bond actor and actress.
        "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
        – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

well everybody saw what happened this morning.

volunteers ARE needed.

woodusesKnoppixandrollsmyownsmoke

Comment

Working...
          X