This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone D1

LOL I am actually having fun with this thing .

I came home today to this sitting on the table http://gloimg.gearbest.com/gb/2015/2...-P-2885459.jpg

she had gotten it as one of her freebies she gets all the time .

it will fly prity good ,,,,,,,,hears a vid of me just jumping it off my hand

the dog is watching it intently and will snap at it if it flies to close ,,,,,,,,

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Dude! You're an 'ol hippy! Way 'back in the day', and I mean way back, I used to have hair almost as long.

I commented to Simon (Land of Chalk) when I saw his real image on Facebook how people's mental picture of people they interact with 'on line', but where they use an avatar instead of a real (current) picture, is almost always so different than what they really look like. It's actually a nice surprise.

Cool.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      Dude! You're an 'ol hippy! Way 'back in the day', and I mean way back, I used to have hair almost as long.

I commented to Simon (Land of Chalk) when I saw his real image on Facebook how people's mental picture of people they interact with 'on line', but where they use an avatar instead of a real (current) picture, is almost always so different than what they really look like. It's actually a nice surprise.

Cool.
      yes,,,,,,,,yes I am.

and if you were implying that I do look kind of like my avatar ,,,,,,,,,thanks , that is what I was going for

But I must confess ,,,,,, now that I'm looking at the current "Me" ,,,,,,my avatar looks somehow ,,,,,younger

O well such is life

VINNY
      i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
      16GB RAM
      Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X