X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
    Alas my brief visit is over.
    All my not-so-great photos are here
    I did't take as many as I could have, as redheads are rather distracting , sunsets and a twisted ankle notwithstanding.
    With all your distraction by the redhead and your enjoyment of the visit, I can't help but wonder where you see your future country of preference and residance.

Comment

Nice pictures, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself down under.

By the way, if your thinking of becoming an honourary "Aussie" your going to need to follow some sports such as Rugby and Cricket.

To help you with the rules on Cricket see here-> http://www.melcarson.com/rules-of-cr...implified.html
      Last edited by Guest; Apr 09, 2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NickStone View Post
        Nice pictures, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself down under.

By the way, if your thinking of becoming an honourary "Aussie" your going to need to follow some sports such as Rugby and Cricket.

To help you with the rules on Cricket see here-> http://www.melcarson.com/rules-of-cr...implified.html
        Cricket lol no.
        If I am forced to choose which sportsball to be a fan of it would be Aussie Rules footie.

sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NoWorries View Post
          With all your distraction by the redhead and your enjoyment of the visit, I can't help but wonder where you see your future country of preference and residance.
          Well I ain't letting her move here permanently that's for sure.

sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, permanent is so... Finite!

Comment

it is infinitely more preferable to not have her move so far away from her son and daughter. I have neither so .............

really, I just want to be able to have one of these:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	green.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	643185

Green really sets off a redhead's hair, too.....

Comment

awesome ,,,,nice picks , looks like you had a good time .

I rely like the look of that/those pizzas and that burrito/calzone looking thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O I must be hungry

VINNY
                i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                16GB RAM
                Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

And here I thought Claydoh's trip was Linux business ...

Vinny: I rely like the look of that/those pizzas and that burrito/calzone looking thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O I must be hungry
                  Oh gosh, I wish I hadn't discovered Papa John's on-line deals. One more 5-topping pizza for 10 bucks, and I think I'll pop. Trouble is, the beer goes with the pizza, and then ... well, stay away from 10-dollar pizzas Vinny, they are addictive. The pizza-looking dishes on Claydoh's pics look good.
                  An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I just want to be able to have one of these:
                    Seriously fast - From Wikipedia: in 2006 a regular production Z Series Maloo R8 did 271*km/h. That's 168 mph. And because it's based on car, it goes around corners too. And, you can get non-regular specials... 550 hp

Regards, John Little
                    Regards, John Little

Comment

Originally posted by vinnywright View Post
                      awesome ,,,,nice picks , looks like you had a good time .

I rely like the look of that/those pizzas and that burrito/calzone looking thing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O I must be hungry

VINNY
                      The pizzas are odd,
                      The small one was a so-called "starter" which is garlic and.........cashews.
                      one was half tandoori lamb and half something else.

The burrito thingy was actually a donner kebab

Comment

Originally posted by Qqmike View Post
                        And here I thought Claydoh's trip was Linux business ...

Oh gosh, I wish I hadn't discovered Papa John's on-line deals. One more 5-topping pizza for 10 bucks, and I think I'll pop. Trouble is, the beer goes with the pizza, and then ... well, stay away from 10-dollar pizzas Vinny, they are addictive. The pizza-looking dishes on Claydoh's pics look good.
                        The pricing on my pizzas kinda would zap any beer money. Oddly this was the most expensive takeout I had the whole trip, No, Actually the sushi bar was, but that was for 4, including 2 young adults with bottomless appetites.

Comment

Originally posted by jlittle View Post
                          Seriously fast - From Wikipedia: in 2006 a regular production Z Series Maloo R8 did 271*km/h. That's 168 mph. And because it's based on car, it goes around corners too. And, you can get non-regular specials... 550 hp

Regards, John Little
                          Uh huh. Yup zum zum!
                          Though I do somewhat prefer Fords. Somewhat.

Comment

it is infinitely more preferable to not have her move so far away from her son and daughter. I have neither so .............

Green really sets off a redhead's hair, too.....
                            You need to be aware of Redhead Matches as they start a fire and originate in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                            X