This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this?!

Kubuntu 6.06 LTS DVD (PC Edition) (Jewel Case)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000G6879O/...l_7hfru36kc5_b

$28.99

What Am I seeing this right?
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Thats messed up. I left a review saying it was 10 years old.

Comment

And I left a comment to your review as well.
      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

My review included a plug for 14.04 and KFN...

Please Read Me

Comment

I left comments too. Hopefully, if anybody was looking to buy this they will be steered in the right direction now.
          Desktop PC: Intel Core-i5-4670 3.40Ghz, 16Gb Crucial ram, Asus H97-Plus MB, 128Gb Crucial SSD + 2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 HDD running Kubuntu 18.04 LTS and Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (on SSD).
          Laptop: HP EliteBook 8460p Core-i5-2540M, 4Gb ram, Transcend 120Gb SSD, currently running Deepin 15.8 and Manjaro KDE 18.

Comment

With a bit of research anyone could figure out that they could download it for free and burn it to a DVD themselves for much cheaper.
            He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for the belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom.

Comment

Lol is this a necro-listing? Note the dates of the reviews. Wouldn't this lil gem be a collector's item perhaps? However you can find it cheaper if you poke around lol

Comment

Working...
              X