Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the large fonts in posts lately?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with all the large fonts in posts lately?

Is someone trying to tell me that I finally need to get my eyes re-checked?
    Is it a new internet trend to make me have to scroll to read a very short post?
    Are more people using 40 inch televisions instead of monitors, and assuming the rest of us do the same?

I think there is a conspiracy theory in this, somewhere!!

kthxbye

Ha! I haven't seen a pattern of that, or I'm not aware of seeing a pattern. Are there any posts here you can link to so we could check?
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

I do exaggerate a little, and it is not just here in KFN, it is in other places as well. I won't point to any particular posts as I don't really want to single people out.

Comment

Originally posted by claydoh View Post
        Is someone trying to tell me that I finally need to get my eyes re-checked?
        Is it a new internet trend to make me have to scroll to read a very short post?
        Are more people using 40 inch televisions instead of monitors, and assuming the rest of us do the same?

I think there is a conspiracy theory in this, somewhere!!

kthxbye
        If it's any consolation, think of it like this: it's meant for *ALL* of us old geezers!
        Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

That is what zoom controls in your browser are for.

Comment

Sure, so why make fonts huge in a post in the first place then ?

Comment

Originally posted by DoYouKubuntu View Post
              If it's any consolation, think of it like this: it's meant for *ALL* of us old geezers!
              I refuse to be a geezer. Can't avoid being or becoming old, though I am not quite at AARP age, not this year lol

Comment

Working...
              X