Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ABANDONED] Does anybody care...........

about anyone?

woodjustathoughtsmoke

Were you abandoned? Is this why you posted this? Any way I'm listening/reading your worry.

Comment

phonic-otg.........

GREAT!!! this forum is all about ...."the family" (that can be taken euphemistically) lol......but.............

I was just putting it out for people to respond...

and you ........responded!! lol

GREAT!!!

I also.........ask........that others who.......would "like to visit".......to respond!!

UMMM was I "abandoned"........no...........I've run off so many people that I could not EVEN go there! "They" all think that I'm somehow "conservative" just because I ask what USED to BE ASKED in the HIGH SCHOOL as.........a "provocative" question.........lol....

Yes, I went through several.......... wrenching life changes..........I mean........... I have wandered from forum to forum........and IN ALL CASES........was invited to the forum.....and in, unfortimately, all cases, caused such a RUCKUS........that.......I absented myself......for the good of the forum.

With the exception of PCLOS.........which kicked me off because I posted, with backup from a "state organization" that the poster "had an agenda" and was just plain......blankety blankty.... lacking in knowledge......lol

But.........no...........I'm an emotional kinda guy...........I mean.........the Johnnieman and I dragged terms off the beltways in 3046 and I found plasticine discs from this ...what is it called? A distro....

anyway.......I phase in and out and just wanted to give people a chance to show the rest of the people in this space time continuum that......

people at THIS forum......actually........care................

AND........again.............YOU................re sponded.............

woodalmostgotkickedoffmanytimessmoke

woodgladthatyourespondedsmoke
      Last edited by woodsmoke; Mar 04, 2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X