X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time to ...

say goodbye.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ENX3aHlqU
    My wife is going to have her second open heart surgery on the 5th and I will be busy for the next two or three months taking care of her.
    So, goodbye and thanks for all the fish!
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Take care! I hope her surgery goes alright.

Comment

Wishing her a speedy recovery!
      I'd rather be locked out than locked in.

Comment

Yes, a speedy and full recovery. And hopefully au revior (until again) instead of goodbye.

Comment

Sending your wife best wishes, Gerry. Let us know how it goes.

Please Read Me

Comment

Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery. And, Gerry, you know you do need to take brief breaks now and then ... come back as you can!
            An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Good luck and warm wishes for a speedy recovery! As someone who's recently taken a break myself, looking forward to seeing you once life is back to a manageable-norm. Take care.
              ​"Keep it between the ditches"
              K*Digest Blog
              K*Digest on Twitter

Comment

I hope everything goes well! Best wishes for a full and fast and easy recovery.

Comment

Best wishes, I hope everything goes well!
                  samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

wishing Her and You a speedy recovery ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, take it easy Gray one .

VINNY
                    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
                    16GB RAM
                    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Family first - always; KFN second, and everything else third!

My best wishes to your wife and to you.
                      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
                      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to your wife. You will be in our thoughts. Let us know how is goes when you can. Take care.
                        sigpic

Comment

GG I hope everything goes well! Best wishes for a full and fast recovery.

Comment

All my best, GG, to you and your wife. I'll be sending positive thoughts her way. Please pop in and let us know how you're both doing!
                            Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

I really hope everything goes well. Thanks for all your help and a few interesting discussions!

Comment

Working...
                              X