Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOUSE ON THE ROCK...An exposition of sight sound and .........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PLASMA 5] HOUSE ON THE ROCK...An exposition of sight sound and .........

STOP EVERYTHING........GO THERE!!!!!!

I went there, one of the few things that I did with my last inconvenience..............

It really.................IS..............A SENSATION ..........of........."SIGHT AND SOUND".........

It OVERWHELMS YOU.........REALLY........if you have not BEEN THERE.....you just really DO NOT KNOW.....

I searched........for........a website that would ASSAULT YOUR SENSES.............

I mean NOT..........the politically correct and must fit what the formalities does......kind of midwestern/eastcoast/westcoastmuseum thing....

and that is just what NetRunner does...it is NOT THEM...it is.....very simply.........

the Jordan Museum.......LIVING..EVER CHANGEING .........ASSAULT ON YOUR SENSES..........

you can ........go here: House on the Rock competition to Frank Lloyd Wright

or...........you can d/l NetRunner...........and .........I'd get a pair of sunglasses!! lol

I think that the ...dunno.....that.......the gauntlet......of........"metal suit of knights from a few hundred years ago that was used on the first Mars Landing.....".........has been thrown.......smoke

just sayin!! lol

LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,I SAW ..........you their ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the forum , of the runner .

all Ooooss and AAaaaas .........and ,,,admiring that ,,,,,,,default wallpaper .

but realy , yes , it dose look nice and ran quite well on a USB3 stick (Netrunner 15 – Prometheus ) and it is based on Kubuntu ,,,,,? ,,,,,,,,,I may even install it to the spare partition (untill Kubuntu-15.04 goes release )

VINNY
    i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
    16GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Hi Vinny

I'm not going off the farm but wanted to try out the latest and greatest and happened across NetRunner and wanted to give praise where praise is due.

It really is spectacular in appearance, and runs like a top with the exception of Kontact generic IMAP e-mail which is not a problem with the distro it doesn't work in Kubu daily builds either.

woodsmoke

Comment

...... just installed it to the btrfs drive ..........so I can snapshot it > kill it > and revive it

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Working...
        X