This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The woodsmoker's last board

The Johnnieman........may he rest in peace..............is living large somewhere not at the bottom of an I/O Tower, I'm thinkin' that he's swinging in a hammock on a beach under two moons ..........sipping a local version of Skyjuice....

After the Johnnieman passed........the old woodsmoker doesn't have access to the beltways like the Johnnieman did..........I mean......the Johnnieman went to the back of the shop .....threw open an access and watched the beltways..........and when something appeared on a monitor tha looked interesting he would use a set of purpose built tongs to snark the thing...........

This is not from the Johnnieman's shop which is now an income tax place with a guy standing in front of it waving a sign........

Another place......not so much fun........not so many shelves upon which to lean and watch the passing throng......

But, I was getting a DVD/CD rw drive to replace the one that only reads DVDs....and he had me looking at some Lite-Ons that were in musty old boxes that had cockaroach prints on them.........but.........

next to them..........was this:

And I blew my cover...........I said "I know that board..." and he said............."Kinda thought you would"......and laughed.......

Here are the specs..........

That NVIDIA GeForc 6100 GPU combined with a Force 410 MCP GA-K8****MF (some of the lettering is degraded) ......is..........saweeet!

But.................the old woodsmoker hasn't had anyone ask for a custom build to donate for many cycles.........

This will probably be my last....

woodsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Feb 04, 2015, 09:41 PM.
Working...
X