This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Williams lied

The penultimate liberal, at the "liberalisty" of the "liberalistiest" of news shows............NBC.........MSNBC.........

LIED..........over and over and over.,,,,,,

http://twitchy.com/2015/02/04/even-l...ttack-in-iraq/

OK........I can remember with vivid clarity being on two Hueys dropping me into the sh#$ via winch.......once on a PBR.........and then extracted by Huey.........

I rally cannot think of ANYbody who was in the sh@! who........."mis-remembers" any of that stuff....

I can rembember the rivets on the door........I won't mention the other stuff that I remember.........

and......he........."misremembers"..............

talk about hypocrisy........pointing at the evil "conservatives" that........"A LIBERAL............would never lie...only TEAPARTY lies.......".

woodsmoke
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Feb 04, 2015, 08:33 PM.

Originally posted by woodsmoke View Post
    pointing at the evil "conservatives" that........"A LIBERAL............would never lie...only TEAPARTY lies.......".

woodsmoke
    Who is doing this, exactly? In the normal course of things some people lie and as well people will point out the liars, I see no party politics in this instance.
    It is only some people that take these things and assign political meaning to them, which are easily spotted and thus ignored properly.

Comment

Working...
    X