X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ABANDONED] Klikit

Hey..............

A weird feed apeared in Konekt feeds......... none of the regular feeds were appearing on the wide screen t.v. and so I said the text onto my phone and transcripted it here.

Do with it as you desire.

[quote]

EYE AM ONLEE POSTIN THEES BEKAUSE EYE MET A WUMMAN EN A BARR............SHEELAH SAYED THAAT I SHOOD DOO THISS BEKAUSE WE BOTH KNEW THEEE MAN FRM YUR TIME HIS NAME WAS GREG........OR........dont.....

HE WUZ KLIKIT LINUX

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=klikit

LU:LY then she grabbbedd my knee and shuved this in myface

wudzmoki

Orrr hey..........

I taht whole thing about #! seems to be whether a friend that has nothing but claws could maybe gry/.
    Last edited by woodsmoke; Jan 25, 2015, 03:40 AM.

That's ..................... POTENT ................. stuff .......................you're ..................embibbing .................... Woodsmoke!

There used to be an application installation method called "klikit", IIRC, which used a file manager (before Dolphin) plugin to open what was, essentially, an ISO file, although it didn't have an *iso extension. When you clicked on the file it was mounted with the "-loop" parameter and opened up as a folder. Inside the folder was the application and all necessary files. If, during the use of the app, you created additional files they would remain inside the folder, if you stored them there, and would be folded back into the ISO file when you closed the app (unmounted the ISO file). Each app was static inside its folder and didn't require any system libraries, but the file manager plugin was dynamic. To delete the application all you had to do was delete the iso file.

The distro? What was its purpose? I couldn't figure it out other than it was based on Kubuntu.
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Jan 25, 2015, 06:25 AM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

again GG.............

YOU...........are beyond the confines of the present day Linux.

The "person" was.................

I can only describe her........him........as...........BEYOND ........us................

PLEASE..........PLEASE..........READ THE REST OF THIS........

I think..............it is my personal opinion............

that he had "moved beyond".........me............and the rest of "Linux".........

and.........rather like.......Archimedes..........

he was killed while performing "something" on a computer.....

as in.......

killed

as in.........

DEAD

wood.........crying here........smoke

Comment

Working...
      X