X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$149,999.99 -- Why not?

Samsung UN110S9V Frameless 110-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz Smart LED TV

Sure, I think I have that kind of money -- NOT!
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

At first, thought it might be a joke!

Everyone has their thing: TVs, cars, clothes, vacations, rare art/collectibles, hobbies. As for TVs, like some of you here, I recall my B&W 13" Zenith, 1971, $80 (I think). Then my first color. And so on. Now, WTH, I'm fine with just a 19"-28" flat screen, so what! Who needs a 5-foot screen connected to computers and what-not? I do keep 4-6 (working) TVs around the house, though, for different rooms including kitchen and BRs, most with a DVD player plugged in, all on antenna. I still have three analog TVs on a digital converted box! No expensive TV gear here. In fact, except for DVD movies, I'm trying to keep them turned OFF as much as possible. Gee, wasn't this fascinating! Yes, dear, tell me more ...
    An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

At least they are willing to throw in the frame for free if you want it.
      Mark Your Solved Issues [SOLVED]
      (top of thread: thread tools)

Comment

Does it have a manufacture warranty? If so, what does cover and how long is it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

Forget it, no gift wrap available

Comment

I found reading some of the reviews amusing.

Ken.
            Opinions are like rear-ends, everybody has one. Here's mine. (|)

Comment

Wow. I'm in a quandary -- do I buy this beautiful TV, or update my library with this $5,000,000 bible that's probably been signed by the author? Hmmm........

Comment

I'm in a quandary, too. I had been planning on buying this Porsche 911 Targa 4S with the spare ~$150,000 I found in my pocket:

It comes standard with a 7-speed manual transmission, and since I refuse to drive anything BUT stick shifts, it's perfect! But, gee...that TV... I just don't know...
                Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Forget the TV, and the bible, I'm saving up for the $35,000,000 Michael Jordan card.

Comment

Working...
                  X