This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locked out for two days!

So...I've been locked out of KFN for the last couple days. I don't THINK I did anything wrong.

It was that annoying 403, then 503, error thing. Finally made contact via e-mail and, here I am!
    Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

No, you didn't do anything wrong. The 403 issue was resolved the other day by disabling the offending signature rule in ZB Block. That particular signature rule is under discussion on SpambotSecurity.com. You would have been 503'd if you triggered the 403 to many times in a short period. Sorry you got bit. Wish you had contacted us earlier; you wouldn't have gone into KFN withdrawl!!
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
      No, you didn't do anything wrong. The 403 issue was resolved the other day by disabling the offending signature rule in ZB Block. That particular signature rule is under discussion on SpambotSecurity.com. You would have been 503'd if you triggered the 403 to many times in a short period. Sorry you got bit. Wish you had contacted us earlier; you wouldn't have gone into KFN withdrawl!!
      Oh, but I did! I sent mail yesterday at 1:28PM (my time) to support@kubuntuforums.net...and got no response.
      Xenix/UNIX user since 1985 | Linux user since 1991 | Was registered Linux user #163544

Comment

Working...
      X