X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linux sucks

A presentation by Bryan Lunduke

He's always funny!
    He spends the first half of the video explaining why "linux sucks", and the second half explaining why the reasons it supposedly suck are the reasons why it is so great.
    EDIT: I forgot -- like sausage, you don't want to watch software being made!
    Last edited by GreyGeek; Aug 21, 2014, 11:16 AM.
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Great watching of that. Great speaker and made sense. Enjoyed that thoroughly.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
        He's always funny!
        He spends the first half of the video explaining why "linux sucks", and the second half explaining why the reasons it supposedly suck are the reasons why it is so great.
        EDIT: I forgot -- like sausage, you don't want to watch software being made!
        I'm glad you enjoyed it which is the reason why I highlighted the video on here. Apart from the title I thought that most (if not all) Linux geeks would enjoy the video and on some points would agree with him.

I'm just hoping that there are not some people on here sticking pins in an effigy of me for the title "Linux sucks"

Comment

That guy is a great speaker... and he dealt well with the heckling from fedora guy! Haha
          samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
            That guy is a great speaker... and he dealt well with the heckling from fedora guy! Haha
            That guy was the co-presenter on Linux Action Show

Comment

Ah, friend heckling (freckling?)... That explains it then! LOL
              samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

Always nice to have a friend "help" out!

Comment

Working...
                X