X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[KDE] Back in 2007

Hello!
    From my ancient archives....KDE without plasma!!

My old friends in this forum will remember those times....they were pure fun, trying to install the Nvidia driver killing X and compiling almost from scratch....the dependencies hell and more, so much fun...

Kind Regards,

MepisReign
    Beware the Almighty Command Line

That desktop theme and setup is one I chose for my KDE 3.5 installation on SuSE, Mepis and Mandriva, and I've carried it forward to my Trusty installation now, except that I took Conky off and put YaWP on. KDE was powerful then and it is more powerful now.
    BTW, you were becoming a grey beard in 2007. Is it all white now?
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGeek View Post
      That desktop theme and setup is one I chose for my KDE 3.5 installation on SuSE, Mepis and Mandriva, and I've carried it forward to my Trusty installation now, except that I took Conky off and put YaWP on. KDE was powerful then and it is more powerful now.
      BTW, you were becoming a grey beard in 2007. Is it all white now?
      OMG what a good memory you have GreyGeek! and yes, it's pretty much all white now and I'm just 46 :P, anyway my wife love it
      Beware the Almighty Command Line

Comment

Working...
      X