This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LibreOffice Impress 4.3.0.4 Video Problems

I have installed LO 4.3 and inserted mp4 video files and there is still a white screen flash. I recorded this bug with LO and it was claimed that it was fixed in 4.3. This is not the case.

I recorded this event with recordmydesktop at 20 frames/s and the video starts with a constant image lasting 45 frames and on the 46th frame there is a white screen after which the video starts to play correctly.

Another problem that I have with LO Impress is when doing a presentation. Now the controlling screen has the previous incorrectly located image over a now correctly positioned image. This I can illustrate in the graphic below which shows both the controlling screen and the presentation screen. This is one frame of a mp4 video.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LO_Impress_Presentation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	648697

I would be interested to know if anyone else has tried LO Impress 4.3 in this way. I did find this phenomenon difficult to capture and it took some time to collect the evidence which I intend to submit to LO bug reporting. I found this problem to exist on the following systems:
    1. Kubuntu 14.04,
    2. Kubuntu 14.10 and,
    3. Neon5.
Working...
X