X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a humor break! "Food for thought..."

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...................

I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work
    itself out.

I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably angry.

Gone are the days when girls used to cook like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers. so true!

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone..... That's common sense leaving your body.

I don't like making plans for the day because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

****I didn't make it to the gym again today. That makes five years in a row.

**** I decided to stop calling the bathroom the John. I renamed it Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this
    morning.

To the paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers: If you find one.....what's your plan
    "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
    – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

+1
    Linux User #454271

Comment

+1 too

Comment

Here's one -- "To me "drink responsibly" means don't spill it."

I see those a lot on FB. LMAO
        The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

lol
          woodsmoke

Comment

I stole these:

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
            • I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
            • I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
            • Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
            • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Please Read Me

Comment

Yeah, me, too. I just stole yours, along with GG's list.
              :-)
              An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way. Charles Bukowski

Comment

Whatever you do in life, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood...

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond - but by the end you wish you had a club and a spade.

"No, thanks. I'm a vegetarian." is a fun thing to say when someone hands you their baby.

I have so much debt, I can start a government.

I get my cereal from a tiger, insurance from a gecko, toilet paper from a bear, financial advice from a gorilla. It's people I don't trust.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

I have the heart of a lion... and a lifetime ban from the zoo.
                Last edited by HalationEffect; May 08, 2014, 08:57 AM.
                sigpic
                "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
                -- Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                X