Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A NSA survelience van within WIFI range of my place!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To some a hero to others a traitor. I do not think he is a hero, nor a traitor. More like a misguided idealist.
    Linux because it works. No social or political motives in my decision to use it.
    Always consider Occam's Razor
    Rich

Comment

I look at it this way. If you lose the fight, history records your group as the "rebels", "traitors", or "terrorist". If your side wins the fight, history records your group as "freedom fighters", "patriots", or "the resistance". I also like the line from the old action movie Cliffhanger by John Lithgow's character, "Kill a few people, they call you a murderer. Kill a million and you're a conqueror. Go figure.". We do love to label people...

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
        I look at it this way. If you lose the fight, history records your group as the "rebels", "traitors", or "terrorist". If your side wins the fight, history records your group as "freedom fighters", "patriots", or "the resistance".

Comment

Steve and SIMON.... you guys ....are just so dam# smart!!!

wooddoofusssmoke

Comment

Carlin has a great show (on YouTube) called "Saving the planet".
            "A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
            – John F. Kennedy, February 26, 1962.

Comment

Working...
            X