X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubuntu 13.10 review

Very positive review.

http://www.everydaylinuxuser.com/201...native-to.html
    Linux because it works. No social or political motives in my decision to use it.
    Always consider Occam's Razor
    Rich

Originally posted by richb View Post
    I also saw that review and I have been waiting for reviews such as these. Let's hope many more follow.

Comment

That is a nice review. Truthfully, to me anyway, that is how I've always felt about Kubuntu. Stable to the core. The issues I ever had were my own doings and I could easily recover. More so than I can say for Win7 or WinXP.

Comment

There are four reviews on the Distrowatch website in English and they are all very positive. But really, what else could they be
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GerardV View Post
          There are four reviews on the Distrowatch website in English and they are all very positive. But really, what else could they be
          I have seen announcements about Kubuntu releases at Distrowatch which essentially consist of a one paragraph announcement and in my opinion do not constitute a "review'.

I would be interested to know where comprehensive Distrowatch reviews are, ie several pages of details on features and suggestions on installation and configuring the desktop.

Comment

While much shorter than the review that started the tread, this: http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20131104 is a whole lot better than one paragraph.

Comment

Reviews are a great way to display Kubuntu as more than "Ubuntu with KDE instead of Unity".
              Friends don't let friends wear a red shirt on landing-party duty.
              DACS Linux Sig | Connecticut LoCo Team | My Blog
              Ubuntu User# : 17583, Linux User# : 477531

Comment

Working...
              X