This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned from Yahoo...

...by somebody claiming to work for the government here, yeah yeah, save the tinfoil hat jokes, seriously, this troll was following me around in the comments getting up my nose and now I am banned. We have a right-wing dictator in power here and I can't wait until he's gone.

I really don't care that much because the dregs of the internet hang there (what's that say about me, lol) but I will miss cracking jokes in the comments sections, and reading other peoples' comments, oh well, had to happen sooner than later, I can be a little outspoken at times.

Edit: Well this is a co-inkie-dinkie, the Yahoo account chasing me around was 'Duncan', now check this out... http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle13313097/
    Last edited by tek_heretik; Sep 28, 2013, 05:35 AM. Reason: Added new information

Yah "the Internet hang" is a real big deal , lets not worry about the privacy issues.
    Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Robtygart View Post
      Yah "the Internet hang" is a real big deal , lets not worry about the privacy issues.
      Oh I am very outspoken about privacy, so much so the government sent the police to my door a while back with really bad false allegations and confiscated my computer, mysteriously got my stuff back and no explanation, apology or charge(s) of course, since it turns out I'm not a member of Anonymous after all, lol. Our so-called leader is a total paranoid control freak sociopath, and I'm no the only one to notice.

Edit: The worldwide conspiracy to control the internet may be true after all, they want all the activists off, information is power.
      Last edited by tek_heretik; Sep 28, 2013, 04:27 PM. Reason: Added speculation

Comment

Seriously? What did you day that made them think you were part of Anonymous?
        samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
          Our so-called leader is a total paranoid control freak sociopath, and I'm no the only one to notice.
          He is only a puppet, he does what he is told to do.

Your not the only one to notice.
          Rob

Comment

According to your profiles, one of you is from Canada and the other from the USA... I'm from the UK and I think we can all agree that <insert your leader here> matches the descriptions above!
            samhobbs.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
              According to your profiles, one of you is from Canada and the other from the USA... I'm from the UK and I think we can all agree that <insert your leader here> matches the descriptions above!
              And if everyone would figure that out, what a peacefull world we could have.
              Rob

Comment

I voted for Obama and I live in Canada, the Japanese government has me under surveillance, the Russian PNG have suspected me of many crimes against nature, and the MIB show up at my doorstep for tea and cakes every day at 11 AM.

...oh and I never lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
                  Seriously? What did you day that made them think you were part of Anonymous?
                  Simply very vocal about this government and their policies on twitter and Yahoo, it's just a guess that was the real motive but I'm probably not wrong, our current dictator is very secretive and likes to quash any opposition in any way possible, he brought (no offence to my US neighbours) American style cutthroat politics to what was once nice and polite Canada, lol. Look at my nick Feathers, that coupled with that pic, now imagine you are law enforcement checking me out everywhere on the internet...do the math bro.

Having Anonymous in my followers list on twitter didn't help either. The Government hates 'little people' knowing too much.
                  Last edited by tek_heretik; Sep 28, 2013, 04:24 PM. Reason: Added some final thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                    I voted for Obama and I live in Canada, the Japanese government has me under surveillance, the Russian PNG have suspected me of many crimes against nature, and the MIB show up at my doorstep for tea and cakes every day at 11 AM.

...oh and I never lie.
                    Do you really think I am making this up Simon? Seriously? This guy on Yahoo said he works for the government (he was quite serious, and in a threatening manner), that our Prime Minister is "his boss", next thing ya know, I'm banned, I'm not saying he used his position, but he did goad me in troll fashion to say things I normally wouldn't say. Please don't call me a liar, you weren't raided for no good reason and had your life turned upside down, so until you experience that, please keep your 'negative' thoughts to yourself. ,,l,,

Did you even take notice of the goof's nick and click the link in the first post?

If you think something like this is not possible and can't happen, then you are just plainly naive or stupid, sorry, I have to call a spade a spade, you called me a liar first.
                    Last edited by tek_heretik; Sep 28, 2013, 04:29 PM. Reason: Added some final thoughts

Comment

And this is where this ends. Personal attacks; direct, asides, or veiled, are not tolerated.
                      Windows no longer obstructs my view.
                      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
                      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Working...
                      X