Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to all contributing members of the forum!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to all contributing members of the forum!

Hi all,

I've received fantastic support in this forum over the last few months.

I feel like your input has helped me to learn not just how to fix problems by copying and pasting commands into a terminal, but why the commands are being used and exactly what they are doing to help.

From the level of technical know-how most of you have, I doubt you need support yourselves very often, so hanging around just to solve other people's problems is truly altruistic. I hope you enjoy it.

The commitment shows, and I think kubuntuforums.net has a really friendly feel to it.

I hope you will continue to yoda me up to the point where I can start to help others

Thank you!

Feathers McGraw
    samhobbs.co.uk

That's what this forum is here for, and why we support it. Thank you for the nice commentary.
    Windows no longer obstructs my view.
    Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007.
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

I think many of us have something to contribute regardless of our experience level and all of us need help once in a while. Welcome to the Forum!

Please Read Me

Comment

O learn you will Feathers ,,,, learn you will.

VINNY
        i7 4core HT 8MB L3 2.9GHz
        16GB RAM
        Nvidia GTX 860M 4GB RAM 1152 cuda cores

Comment

Yep, nice people, that's why I support it financially, keeps it alive (even a dunce like me needs OS support occasionally), and they put up with me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tek_heretik View Post
            Yep, nice people, that's why I support it financially, keeps it alive (even a dunce like me needs OS support occasionally), and they put up with me, lol.
            Well, some of us do...

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
              Well, some of us do...

I can only deduce that because you make financial contributions that you are not a dunce like me, lol.

Comment

Oh no, I'm very dunce-ish. It's more like paid support than a contribution!

Please Read Me

Comment

You guys may be dunces, but the rest of us are just crazy.

BTW welcome to the forum, Feathers.
                  The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Heh, I came here because I was stuck and needed help.
                    Over the years I've been able to gain some knowledge and help some out myself.
                    Some are good at one thing, others at another and a few at most, together we can conquer the world

Enjoy this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by oshunluvr View Post
                      Well, some of us do...

See, this is how dense I am, I just got it, only some of you put up with me, OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh!

Comment

Working...
                      X