X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you are a nerd if....

LOL

When I saw this on my FB page I replied with..."nerd alert...I actually understand this! lol"

So....a proposal....no not THAT kind of proposal! :0

Everybody think of a funny cartoon that they understood BECAUSE they were nerdy...even if they don't want to ADMIT i! lol and post it...

For Linux people this one is pretty elementary but...for most people no....I think that they probably miss the "8 bit" even though they may get the pacman thing.

soooo lets see some cartoons! lol

woodnerdysmoke

This either means Im a nerd, or that Im getting old. Does anybody else recognize this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2224589748_c27fe6cc3b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.8 KB
ID:	640415

Comment

Atari 2600. Pitfall?
      Last edited by Snowhog; Aug 05, 2013, 12:43 PM.
      Using Kubuntu Linux since March 23, 2007
      "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data." - Sherlock Holmes

Comment

Okay. For the truly nerdy! Name this game and the OS it operated on!!

Comment

FUN! I remember that game! We had a couple machines in our computer lab in Comm. College that ran basic; a 48K Apple ][+ and a TRS 80. I nearly drove myself crazy playing Zork I at 4am...

Please Read Me

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
            Atari 2600. Pitfall?
            Close, but no. Jungle Quest. That game was impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowhog View Post
              Okay. For the truly nerdy! Name this game and the OS it operated on!!

The OS looks like Windows 95 running some sort of Star Trek game.
              The unjust distribution of goods persists, creating a situation of social sin that cries out to Heaven and limits the possibilities of a fuller life for so many of our brothers. -- Archbishop Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires (now Pope Francis)

Comment

Nope.

This was the text game Star Trek, written in BASIC by Mike Mayfield back in 1971. Ah, those were the days.

Comment

...you intently watch boring installation or maintenance outputs

...you don't need to read the instruction manual for any new gadget, you just start using it...and check out every single adjustment/option possible

...your significant other becomes a <insert gadget name here>-widow on a regular basis (similar to a hockey or football-widow)

...you research any new purchase to death and know way more about it than the sales person

Comment

Jokes like this make you pee your pants laughing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPsBmhgjTk

Comment

lo.

Comment

Working...
                      X